Project goal is promotion of cultural diversity and participatory democracy, as well as acceptance of migrants and asylum seekers in the local communities in Serbia.
- Three interdisciplinary seminars for students of social science, humanities and arts;
- Training courses for educational and cultural workers;
- Joint educational and cultural activities with DAH Theatre for high school youth from domicile and migrant population;
- Producing socially engaged theatre plays with DAH Theatre on multicultural heritage of towns and migrant background;
- Summer school for youth;
- Public debates on the promotion of respect for cultural diversity through education;
- 60 students of social science, humanities and arts;
- 60 teachers from schools, educators and cultural workers from CSOs and institutions;
- 240 high school youth from domicile and migrant population;
- minimum of 12.000 citizens reached by 6 campaigns;
- 48 competent stakeholders and decision-makers in local governments.